Laguna on Hastings Street
Booking Terms & Conditions
** Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which
bookings for Laguna on Hastings are accepted. Failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions permits the
owner or the agent to refuse the key, amend the rental or apply additional charges and/or terminate
How to Book / Quotes and Reservations
• Bookings can be made via email email@example.com or by calling our Reservations staff on 1800 072
078 (Australian callers) or + 61 7 5447 3444 (International callers).
• Verbal quotes are valid for 24 hours only. Any verbal quote given is only an estimate of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation from your booking agent.
• The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only.
• The tenancy is for the period stated in the confirmation letter and final receipt.
• The accommodation is for the maximum person per bed per premises booked.
• Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of Accom Noosa is accurate, these
are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is
essential for the guest in choosing a particular property, it is advisable that the guest checks this with the
reservation staff at time of booking. Accom Noosa cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether
temporary or permanent, in regards a property’s facilities and services.
Amendments to Date or Property
• Low Season – Up to 14 days prior to check in – $25 amendment fee (subject to availability on the same
• Mid or High Season – Amendments not accepted.
• The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all
persons in the booking.
• A booking fee of $27.50 is payable on every booking and is non refundable
• Keys are to be collected at Accom Noosa Shop 5 41 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads
• Standard check-in is 2pm
• For arrival outside our standard reception closing time of 6 pm (5.30pm in winter months), please note terms
and condition relating to late arrivals.
• Photo ID is required prior to the release of any keys.
• Check out time is strictly 10am. As we employ contract cleaners there is no flexibility that allows for a later
check out. A late check out fee will automatically be debited to the credit card of the guest for a late check out
and the guest hereby authorises the manager to do so.
• Keys must be returned to the Accom Noosa Office or charges will apply.
• Low Season – Up to 14 days prior to check in – 20% cancellation fee plus the booking fee
– Within 14 days of arrival – Loss of full accommodation cost plus booking fee
• Mid Season – Up to 30 days prior to check in – Loss of full deposit plus the booking fee
– Within 30 days of arrival – Loss of full accommodation cost plus booking fee
• High Season – Up to 30 days prior to check in – Loss of full deposit plus the booking fee
– Within 30 days of arrival – Loss of full accommodation cost plus booking fee
• One car space per property booking is provided.
Cleaning and Linen
• Linen included in the tariff. However Beach and Pool towels are not supplied.
• Apartments are serviced mid-week based on an 8 night or more stay. Should you require additional
services please contact us prior to your arrival and we will be happy to arrange this for you (charges will
• Please ensure that the property is left clean and tidy when vacating. All crockery and utensils must be washed
and placed back in the cupboards. All furniture must be left in the same position as it was upon check in.
Charges will be made for any additional cleaning or relocating of furniture in the property.
• All rubbish and bottles must be removed from the property and placed in the rubbish bins provided prior to
vacating. Any excess items left in the apartment will incur an additional charge.
• The Credit Card used for payment of accommodation must be in the name of the person who signs the
registration card upon arrival.
• On arrival and prior to check in we require a signed manual imprint of the credit card. DEBIT CARDS NOT
ACCEPTED. There will be no refund should you not have a credit card available for this imprint.
• Where a credit card is not available a $500.00 cash deposit will be required.
• In the event of any accounts (e.g. telephone accounts, hiring charges, cleaning charges, breakages, damage to
the property etc) being unpaid and becoming payable, you authorise us to charge those accounts to you
utilizing the signed credit card imprint. All charges are subject to our discretion. This authority is valid for
sixty (60) days after the last day of your stay.
Damages, Breakages and Losses
• All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the agent by
the guest immediately. Should you discover a default or breakage or maintenance/safety issue when you
arrive, please advise our office or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge
• When a guest registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be
bound by these conditions. Guests and invitees are expected to behave in a manner, which is conducive to the
safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property.
• In the event that the property has been either damaged (whether such damage is willful or not) the manager
without reference will enter a debit on the credit card of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the
manager to do so. This is at the sole and absolute discretion of the manager and/or its servants or agents of
Damage to Common property
• Owners or occupiers of any unit shall not mark, paint, drive nails or screws or the like into or otherwise damage
or deface any structure that forms part of the common property.
• Owners or occupiers of any unit shall not damage any lawn, garden, tree, shrub, plant or flower being part or
situated upon common property.
• All online bookings must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment must be received immediately by Credit Card to confirm thebooking. Payment of this deposit will indicate acceptance of these booking conditions.
• The properties we manage are for residential accommodation only. Functions of any sort are not permitted and
penalties apply. Any type of function, party, wedding or get-together could incur a fee of $5,000.
• Please be reminded that reservations are not automatically placed year after year. To avoid disappointment
please make your next booking on check in or during your holiday. A deposit must be placed to secure your
• Keys to your property are to be collected and returned to our office at “Accom Noosa” Shop 5/41 Hastings
Street, Noosa Heads.
• For security reasons lost keys will incur a complete re-key of the locks at the guests’ expense.
• An additional charge of $120 will apply for any remote controls which are lost or damaged.
• For arrivals after 7.00pm please call security on 0418 183 300 and they will meet you at the Accom Noosa
office. You will be asked to sign your registration form, provide a credit card imprint which will also need to be
signed and handed a copy of our Terms and Conditions. Keys will not be issued unless this is completed. A
$22 late check-in charge will apply. Please note that no keys will be issued if there is still a balance owing on
arrival. The guest will need to make alternative arrangements for the night’s accommodation and see office
staff during normal business hours the following morning. No refund will be given should this occur.
Lock Out Procedure
• An $88 fee will be charged if the agent is called out between 7pm and 5am due to misplaced or lost keys to
gain access to the property. Please contact security on 0418-183300 for this service.
• For lock out access after 5am contact Accom Noosa office which opens at 8 am
Loss, Damage or Theft of Guests property
• The Agent/Owner takes no responsibility for personal property. This establishment or proprietor of the property
shall not be liable to any guests or invitees for any loss, damage or destruction to the property or any personal
property brought upon these premises by the said guest or invitee. Without limiting the foregoing, personal
property shall include jewellery, money and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked on premises.
Guests are strongly advice to seek their own travel insurance.
• Owners or occupiers of any unit shall not create any noise to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of owners
or occupiers of any other unit or any person lawfully using common property.
• Owners and occupiers of all units shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that their invitees do not behave in a
manner likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of occupiers of any other unit.
• Our office hours are from 8.30am to 6.00pm daily. Except Christmas day we are closed.
• No pets are permitted on the premises. The guest will have their booking termination immediately with no
refund of monies paid should they be found to breach this condition.
Property for Sale
• In the event the property is offered for sale the tenant agrees to allow the owner or agent reasonable access to
inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
Rates and Changes
• Rates are subject to change at anytime prior to deposit being paid. Prices listed are in Australian Dollars and
are inclusive of GST where applicable.
• Discounts of any kind are only applicable on Rack Rates.
• Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of
the reservation. The price of your holiday cannot be guaranteed until deposit is received.
• Properties throughout the Noosa area are continuously being renovated, either in the same complex or nearby
properties. This is beyond our control and neither the office nor the owner can be held accountable for what
another owner does in his property.
• No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconvenience caused by these renovations.
• Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates on
the Accom Noosa websites are subject to change without notice.
Subject to Change
• We accept bookings in good faith as agents and these bookings may be subject to change.
• We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. That is, if the property is sold or
withdrawn from the rental market; the property is altered in any way; or the owner wants the property for their
own use; or any other bona fide reason.
• Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Minimum night stays applies which varies amongst properties.
• No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained on our web site and ensuing correspondence
with respect to bookings and tariffs. We are careful not to misrepresent any rental property.
• Room numbers are not guaranteed.
• We cannot be held responsible if the accommodation is unsatisfactory on arrival. No refund is given if you are
unsatisfied with your accommodation. In certain circumstances refunds will be given due to health and safety
reasons. Satisfactory evidence in writing from a guest may be considered. This refund process may take
between 6 to 8 weeks. A written refund application will need to be completed for consideration. No guarantee
is given that your money will be refunded.
• All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18.
• We have the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if
requested on check-in.
• Laguna on Hastings Street vouchers are applicable on stays of 3 nights or more in low season and 5 nights or more in Mid and High Season. Voucher must be presented upon check in. Can not be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other offer.